Evaluating Compliance - Campus Security Authorities
Date: Friday, November 1, 2013 | 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST
Cost: $129 per registration*
The Jeanne Clery Act requires institutions of higher education that receive Title IV funding to collect crime reports from a variety of individuals on campus. This coordination requires training, notification, and a multi-disciplinary approach. The webinar will cover Clery Act compliance concerns associated specifically with identifying and training CSA’s.
• Understand the requirements of the law and the role of a CSA
• Evaluate outreach and training used during your fall 2013 semester
• Identify strategies to improve future training and collaboration
• Build a case for support with your administration
Who should participate?
• Student Life/ Affairs
• Public Safety Officers
• Campus Police
• Crime Analyst and Records Management
• Clery Compliance Coordinator
• Residence Life
*Participants can watch with colleagues at one computer for no additional cost. Cost includes live webinar and recording/slides.