National Campus Safety Awareness Month
NCSAM received the unanimous support of Congress in 2008. Each September, the Clery Center for Security On Campus partners with colleges, universities, and other agencies to offer campus safety programming and ideas.
Webinar Wednesday Series:
We receive questions daily about the implementation of the Clery Act and want to share the answers to those frequently asked questions with all of you! Join us this year in honor of National Campus Safety Awareness Month where we will conduct webinars focused on distinct topical areas. When addressing these together, we help to improve the overall climate and community on our campuses, and promote safety and accountability for all. Use the links below to register for specific webinars in our NCSAM Webinar Wednesday Series.
- September 7, 2016 - FAQs: Annual Security Report
- September 14, 2016 - FAQs: Geography
- September 21, 2016 - FAQs: Collecting Statistics
- September 28, 2016 - FAQs: Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence & Stalking
With the support of our sponsors for this year's NCSAM, we have added additional webinars for the following topics (click to register):
- September 13, 2016 - From the Top Down to the Bottom Up: Making Campus Safety an Institution-Wide Priority
- September 29, 2016 - The Clery Act & Title IX: Practical Considerations for Coordination and Integration
In Partnership with the VTV Family Outreach Foundation:
Facebook: Clery Center for Security on Campus
Thanks to our 2016 sponsors!
2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Is your organization interested in sponsoring NCSAM programs? Learn more about becoming a Corporate Partner.