Cost: $100/registrant; Free for Clery Center Members
Running time: Approx. 1.39 hours (self-paced)
Completion time: Self-paced, must be completed within 90 days.
Registration is now open for our new online course “Understanding the Role of a Campus Security Authority: A Comprehensive Overview“.
This course provides an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of campus security authorities, including special considerations related to the intersection of Title IX and the Clery Act, their influence on ongoing reporting requirements, and strategies for training CSAs. If you’re involved in identifying and training campus security authorities, this course is a helpful tool for developing a strategy for communicating with CSAs and provides case studies and materials that may be adapted for your institution.
- Understand the foundations of the development of the Clery Act and the Clery Center for Security On Campus
- Understand how to identify campus security authorities and provide them with knowledge of their reporting obligations
- Understand who is exempt and how to communicate about these roles
- Review Department of Education program reviews related to CSAs
- Connect ongoing reporting requirements to CSA obligations
Registration and course completion is hosted at http://clerycenter.digitalchalk.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Abigail Boyer at 484-580-8754.