CSA Training Video (NEW)
CSA TRAINING VIDEO - NOW AVAILABLE!
*If you would like to place an order using a Purchase Order, please complete the Educational Video Order Form.
Featuring the voices of students and professionals from campus safety, student affairs, and law enforcement, the Clery Center's Campus Security Authority (CSA) Training Video helps CSAs understand their role and responsibilities under the Clery Act. This short, 15-minute video covers the following training areas:
- Introduction to the Jeanne Clery Act
- Who is a CSA?
- Who is NOT a CSA?
- Listening, Documenting, & Reporting: Understanding Your Role & Responsibilities
- After Reporting: How Information is Used Under the Clery Act
Told through the lens of powerful personal narratives, this video will inspire and inform your campus's CSAs to understand the significance of their responsibilities and the important role they play.
In addition to a digital video file with no per person use limits, institutions will also receive supplemental materials they can use and customize for their campus, including:
- Pre- and post-test questions to evaluate CSAs' understanding of their responsibilities
- 1-page handout summarizing the CSA role and reporting requirements, including a customizable contact field and logo for your campus.
- Digital resource guide for training CSAs, including a webinar recording
The CSA Training Video is now available for purchase! Order today at $295/institution. Collaborative members can access the training video at no cost.
Upon purchasing the film, you will be able to access, stream, and download the film on Vimeo using a link and a passcode, which will be emailed to you within one business day. A USB drive will follow in the mail, which will include the film files in both PC and Mac-compatible formats, as well as the supplemental materials listed above.
Have questions or need more information? Please contact Samantha Koch, Director of Strategic Initiatives, at (484) 580-8754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Disclaimer: By purchasing the Campus Security Authority (CSA) training video, individuals and institutions agree to and accept the Clery Center's terms and conditions.